WASH Upcoming Events


WASH Upcoming Events

Back to School Night, Sept 9th

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Voice your opinion, idea, concern...

OK Waynesboro area students, parents, teachers, taxpayers.... what do you want out of your school board?  As the newest member I want to know your thoughts.  However, if you have an issue with a specific person please go through the proper chain of command...
I'm referring to fundraising ideas, things to benefit students, how can we support our teachers... things like that.  So let me know!

3 comments:

  1. keep your religious beliefs out of our schools. I pay my taxes and do not want your hate and stupidity taught to my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there were only 3 people who applied for this position..."3". If you don't like it, you should have done something about it when you had the opportunity!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mr.Cline(Eric), The WASD is in a tough spot right now and I believe that Mrs.Cline can really help things get back on the right track.

    ReplyDelete