WASH Upcoming Events


WASH Upcoming Events

Back to School Night, Sept 9th

Friday, August 20, 2010

Ben Dennis for School Board Student Representative!

I feel very strongly that students need to be involved as much as possible.  I don't know when or how it works to get an additional student rep on the school board.  But if possible I would like to publicly encourage Ben Dennis to consider being a student rep.  So who's with me?
Ben is excellent at keeping the incoming freshmen class up to date on events and has created a website for them!
http://washs2014.weebly.com/

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Mrs.Cline, this is such an honor and I can't thank you enough. I would love to be a student representative for the Waynesboro Area School Board. I will talk to my dad about this as he most likely will know more about the specifics or even better, you can just e-mail me at ben.dennis96@yahoo.com. Once again I thank you very much and I would love to be a student rep. -Ben Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.Cline, Just talked to my dad, unfortunately he says that it is only open to juniors and seniors. But, once I am a junior I would love to look into it. In the open time until then, I will still be posting and updating things about WASD on washs2014.weebly.com and will keep my classmates updated by my position as Vice-President. Thanks Again, -Ben Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, Mrs. Cline. Ben Dennis is one of the finest young men I know. He's smart, caring, involved, easy going, and liked by just about everyone. He'd make an excellent student representative, and perhaps a position should be opened to represent the needs and concerns of underclassmen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Peggy, it would be nice to have the freshman class represented on the board, great idea! Ben, if I can't make that happen I hope I am still on the board when you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mrs.Cline and I am sure that you will do a fine job as a school board member.

    ReplyDelete